Hunting. Dog is famed for its aggression and loyalty was almost driven to the brink of extinction [1] and now has been revived in around Tamil Nadu state by dog enthusiasts and they have been instrumental in popularizing the breed in other states in India.

kombai dogs were to be used in war fleets during the period of Marudhu brothers. The average life expectancy of kombai is 14 years. They have a natural resistance to disease and parasites in Southern India which has produced a strong and hardy animal. November 1, 2019 Alvin C. Hi i am Vicky Welcome to our youtube channel At mix About this video- hello friends aaj me aap ko Top 10 INDIAN GUARD DOG BREED ke bare bata ne wala hu or saat me kuch information or facts bhi READ MORE. Mar 26, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by Vasanth Balasubramanium. He is Favorite Breed to many types of home in India. Other colors, particularly variations of grey and fawn, also occur. your own Pins on Pinterest This is a handsome dog, tall (27-32 inches at the withers) and powerful. It has a short coat that is very close; on the whole the coat if kept groomed has a shine on it. A shining, shell-like appearance is greatly desired.

This sight hound dog breed is different from other sight hound dog breeds, because it does not have the vision as the other sight…