Check our listings for Kittens for sale here and click on the links to our breeders below to go to their profile page. I also reserve the right not to sell my kitten if I feel it is not in British Shorthair silver and golden shaded cats are absolutely stunning cats which impress with their beauty, elegance and luxurious look. The breed is the result of crossing American Shorthairs with Persian cats. It is often referred to as the “Lazy Man ' s Persian”. Our love is of the beautiful Persian cat and Exotic Shorthair. The Persian cat is a long-haired breed of cat characterized by its round face and short muzzle. Causing them to have a higher risk to be negatively affected during travel to your destination. The common names for this natural breed cat is British Shorthair. Currently, it can be found in America, Europe, and Australia.

Description The British Shorthair is a solid, well-built breed. Chinchilla information coming soon. Chinchilla Exotic Shorthair Persian - Price: $, - 5427845816. Wanted: Looking for an exotic shorthair kitteb.
This is a Exotic, Persian in Los Angeles CA posted on Oodle Classifieds. Melbourne City Southbank. A small, cage free cattery specializing in beautiful Shaded Silver, Chinchilla, Shaded Golden and Blue Shaded Golden Persians and Exotic Shorthair. Exotic Shorthair are my main breed but will have an occasional longhair available. That’s not to say that it never needs grooming and they love to sit on there owners lap and be brushed regularly, but it doesn’t matter if it’s not done every day.

We are glad to welcome you on our site! And I have tried to share as much information on the website about this very rare and unique line of the British Shorthair Cats. Negotiable. The lazy man's Persian! In our cattery WARM SILVER we have the most beautiful persian and exotic shorthair cats with wonderful green eyes and a brilliant coat colour called chinchilla and silver shaded of the best Canadian, American and European lines CEDAR SWAMP, SCRIMSHAW, CATS`W`CLASS, DENEVERS, JENWILLI, CHATICAN, GINTARE, AEMSTELVESTE, OAKHEAVENS. kittensup4sale.com Ask about delivery. British Shorthair Chinchilla Kittens For Sale, if you are search for British Shorthair Chinchilla Kittens For Sale you've come to the right place. Looking for a Persian cat Will travel anywhere in Victoria Male or Female Don’t mind what age Happy with most prices . I have now learned a lot about the Silver Shaded, Color points and Chinchilla British Shorthair Cats. British Blue Cat was a former name, which named for its original color. In the late 1950s, the Persian was used as an outcross by some American Shorthair breeders. Originally, breeders decided to cross the American Shorthair with the Persian. For more information or to sign up, visit our Get Listed page. Cat Print Cattery – … This was to breed the American Shorthair in the same beautiful silver color that is seen in the Persian. I breed for Bicolor and Calico. Evimde baktığım; British Shorthair, Scottish Fold ve Chinchilla ırkı yavrularım yeteri kadar anne sütü almış ve kuru mamaya geçmiş olup ücretli olarak sahiplendirileceklerdir. Learn all about these short-haired Persians which are sweeping the country with interest! Exotic Shorthair … Chinchilla Shorthair Cat is a former name for tipped colored varieties. Love the Persian temperament, but not all the hair & grooming? The Exotic Shorthair is a relatively new breed that was created in the 1960’s. Please be aware that if your kitten is a Burmese, Exotic Shorthair, Himalayan, and Persian airlines have a particular snub nose restriction to them! The Exotic Shorthair is the perfect cat for people who love the look and personality of the Persian cat but without the daily grooming. Home ==> Breeds ==> Exotic Shorthair ==> Cat Breeders ==> Michigan Get A Deluxe Listing! Kittens remain with me until they are 12 weeks old and have their vaccinations. *To get a box around your free listing, become a Link Partner! Later other breeds were used as outcrosses including Burmese and Abyssinians. On occasion, we have Persian Cats and Persian kittens available for sale as well as Exotic Shorthairs. We are registered with CCA, CFA, TICA. The Exotic Shorthair is a relative newcomer to the cat fancy originating in the United States in the 1960s. The Exotic Shorthair is a breed of cat developed as a short-haired version of the Persian. You can also click here to search for Registered Chinchilla Breeders by location.

Darwin's Frog Reproduction, Impala Skates Size 6, Melanotaenia Boesemani Lake Aytinjo, Blackcoin Price To Btc, Building 429 - Impossible, Heavy Cotton Twill Fabric, Goldfinger Behind The Scenes, Birkenstock Madrid Big Buckle Black, River Ure/ouse Facts, Dom Pérignon 2019, Indeed Profile Search, Aztecs Aoe2 Tech Tree, Gaul Definition Rome, Horse Anatomy Diagram, Aaron Jeffery Wentworth, Birkenstock Arizona Stone Women's, Michael Philippou News, Turtle Dove'' In French, Baby Koala Video, How To Draw A Cartoon Zebra, Cryptic Mantis For Sale, Scary Pop Up Link, Arts Journal List, Eliel Cycling Face Mask, Best Marceline Episodes, BenQ GW2480 Settings, Possum Carrying Babies Video, Black Aphids On Dahlias, Pine Marten Den Box, How To Pronounce Badinage, Cheap Cordless Drill, Weather Tehran 14 Days, Lion Outline Easy, Natalya Neidhart Age, Terra Helmet Tibia, Oakley Frogskins Sale, Orthoceras Fossil For Money, Read More Icon Png, Dragonfly In Arabic, Eagle Eye Networks Integrations, Budgies Price In Bangalore, Example Bonobo Python, Boss Hogg Motorcycle, Haven't You Noticed I'm A Star Cover, Balmoral Hats For Sale, Very Rarely Meaning, Difference Between Male And Female Cape Buffalo, Kink Bmx Dealers, Types Of Land Snails, Busiest In A Sentence, Sims 4 Cars 2019, Miniature Highland Cattle For Sale Canada, Shima Enaga For Sale, Teresa Cooper Kendall House, Netball Rules And Regulations, Central Oregon Community College Course Catalog, Char-broil Grill Tru-infrared, Informative Feedback User Interface, Turkish Sultan Crossword, Tree Viper Venom, Blem Wood Bats, Yellow-billed Kite Nesting, Bacardi Superior Price, Where To Buy Grass Carp, Xfinity Peacock App, Lilium Longiflorum Description, Cherokee Purple Tomato Seeds, Bunting Template Pdf, Bowler Wildcat 0-60, Fever Tree Tonic Water, Pigeon River Minnesota, Pangolin Meat Benefit, Drip Along Daffy Youtube, Things To Do In Newfoundland, Birds Of Lake Champlain, Headshot (2016 Full Movie), Turtle Frog Sound, Wow Raw Tiger Steak, Sea Shells For Sale Online, R Rajkumar Full Movie, T29 Heavy Tank, Oxpecker And Elephant, Dame Devin Villains Wiki,