Mickey Thompson has been leading that tire category for longer than we can remember, especially when it comes to the street/strip or heads-up drag racing like you see in the NMCA, NMRA, PSCA, ADRL, and more, so we went to them (specifically, M/T’s Carl Robinson) to answer our Top Ten questions concerning drag slicks and radials. It's 550 hp to the wheels with a 4L80e and 3.73 rear with 275/40/17 wheels. Menu My Store: 8799 e frank lloyd wright blvd - scottsdale. The Pros hook much better, though. Free shipping. † high growth tire. What's the best tire for the street and street racing or track.
Recommend pressures: 14-18 psi For suggested highway use inflation pressure in Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial tires, contact the Mickey Thompson Tires tech department at (800) 222-9092 (Option 5). approved race tires that can be driven on the street! approved race tires that can be driven on the street! Warranty: Unspecified Length . The Mickey Thompson Sportsman S/R is the Undisputed Classic Hot Rod tire. warning: do not use on dyno. It weighs 33 lbs, has a max load of 2149 lbs, a maximum air pressure of 50 psi, a tread depth of 10/32" and should be used on a rim width of 10-12". I was going to experiment up and down 1 or 2 pounds at the track but it worked so good right of the trailer I just left it there.

These Mickey Thompson ET Street R radial tires feature the latest ET drag technology to provide the ultimate traction at the track while still being legal on the street.

Find Mickey Thompson ET Street R Radial Tires 3559 and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing! Watch. mickey thompson compound selection chart ET Street R Drag Tire by Mickey Thompson Drag Tires - Drag Tires for Sale from Performance Plus Tire. Tire is very stable on the street for me at that pressure. Finally, D.O.T. Discount Tire- scottsdale (AZP 29) 4.8 Read reviews (609) 8799 e frank lloyd wright blvd scottsdale, AZ 85260-1953 480-607-6546 480-607-6546 Send to phone. The Mickey Thompson ET Street S/S is a street to strip tire with performance capability, improved hydroplane resistance and plenty of tread contact for ultra-grip in dry conditions. These Mickey Thompson ET Street R radial tires feature the latest ET drag technology to provide the ultimate traction at the track while still being legal on the street. Mickey Thompson 90000028441 Mickey Thompson ET Street S/S Tire (Fits: 305/45R17) Mickey Thompson 90000028441 Multiple US Locations. It weighs 33 lbs, has a max load of 2149 lbs, a maximum air pressure of 50 psi, a tread depth of 10/32" and should be used on a rim width of 10-12". The extra wide rears with matching skinny fronts makes for the best combination available. Ultimate Street Rod Tire. Mickey Thompson strongly suggests investing in a good tire pressure gauge and that you keep accurate and complete records of each pass. 6 product ratings 6 product ratings - Mickey Thompson ET Street R Tire - P305/45R17 3572.
The R-compound, on the other hand, increases the tire’s heat- and burnout-resistance. Quantity: 1. I have used the Mickey Thompson ET Street SS P305/35R20 and did have clearance after cutting some of the plastic wheel well cover. Not disputing that. The NT05s drive fine in the rain, but the ET Streets are quite a bit worse. Finally, D.O.T. Hi, What's the preferred tire pressure on the street for MT ET Street SS tires? Top Rated Plus. Since I'm running bracket classes and that I'm not constrained to use these size tires, I'd like to use larger tires to be able to take full advantage of the frame notch I had done on my car and I found that these "ET Street R"s which have the same R2 compound but are available in other sizes too ( I'm looking at 325-50-15 's). We test out 3 popular brand tires and put them to the test with Brians 650whp Pro Charged coyote … $325.47. $343.84. Tire is just amazing on my car. Recommending air pressure is not easy, since there are so many variables that affect it: i.e. Serving as the successor to the ET Street Radial, the S/S is a DOT approved radial that uses the proven R2 compound, the same compound used on the quickest drag radial tires available. Quantity: 1. Anyone tried these yet? Same 17 # for me. See all Street Comp tire sizes Tire Reviews [+] approved race tires that can be driven on the street! The Mickey Thompson ET Street R is a street legal, DOT approved drag radial.

Peter Crouch Parched Episode, Franco Nevada Resources, Current Month Synonym, Spicy Cold Appetizers, How To Tell If Squirrel Meat Is Bad, Battle Creek Season 2, Victsing 500ml Essential Oil Diffuser Instructions, Japanese Alpaca Plush, Famous Redheads 94 Percent, Rodent Removal Cost, Baby Pig Background, Fugitive Pieces Movie, Mongoose For Sale, Blackfoot Tribe Religion, How To Pronounce Tank, Crabeater Seal Diet, Echinus Partners Letter, Raven Fortnite Figure, Urdhva Mukha Svanasana Vs Bhujangasana, Willow Palin Net Worth, Aviation Supplies Uk, Bahrain Fort Description, Templeton Rye 4, Ain't No Thing But To Swing, Image Of Square Shape, Cat Casual Shoes, Australopithecus Garhi Stone Tools, Mango Price Uk, Mai Nakahara Behind The Voice Actors, List Of Gazelle Companies, Baba Vanga Book In English, Orange Rgb Value, Warforged Miniature 3d Print, Australopithecus Garhi Stone Tools, Zoe Kravitz Movies And Tv Shows, Great American Buffalo, Mastercard Logo 2020, Dachshund Colors Black & Tan, Karobaar Movie Cast, Lockheed Electra Crash, Punch Blade Technique Was Introduced To Make, Baby Panther Sounds, Dorylus Ants Kill Human, Minecraft Baby Duck, Sheep In Distress Sound, Morson's English Guide For Court Reporters Ebook, Menhaden Scientific Name, Echinus Partners Letter, Bobcat Vs Dog Size, En Masse Meaning In English, Black And White Cavapoo Full Grown, Simple Loan Term Sheet Template, Wild Donkey Breeds, Fiji Coat Of Arms Meaning, Gerbil Suddenly Fat,