Siesta Key star Alex Kompothecras was fired from MTV on Wednesday, June 16, after his racist tweets and Instagram comments resurfaced on social media. A post shared by Alex Kompo (@alex_kompo) on Dec 15, 2019 at 3:15pm PST As it turns out, Juliette was just as flabbergasted by the baby bombshell as the rest of us -- and she claims Alex …

According to Rolling Stone, Alex's father Dr. Gary Kompothecras actually set the whole reality series into motion, because he thought his son and his … ... 22, commented on The Morning Toast’s Instagram post about the announcement. MTV fires Siesta Key star Alex Kompothecras over racist posts (Picture: Alex Kompo/Instagram)MTV has cut ties with Siesta Key star Alex Kompothecras over past racist posts he shared on social media.According to US Weekly, the reality star responded using the N-word in the comment section of one Instagram post and commented on several other posts with racist themes. Alex Kompo has been canned from MTV Reality TV show Siesta Key following racist comments made on social media. A post shared by Alex Kompo (@alex_kompo) on Jun 14, 2020 at 11:07am PDT “I actually had a major panic attack [about the hookup. “We’ve made the decision to […]

But none of this really matters. MTV fires Siesta Key star Alex Kompothecras over racist posts (Picture: Alex Kompo/Instagram) MTV has cut ties with Siesta Key star Alex Kompothecras over past racist posts he shared on social media. Alex, who just welcomed daughter Alessi this month, also made an unacceptable comment under a meme depicting two Black men with a white woman sitting in the middle. A post shared by Alex Kompo (@alex_kompo) on Jul 11, 2019 at 11:41am PDT Amid the Black Lives Matter movement, MTV has been cutting ties with people who have displayed racist behavior on … MTV is severing ties with Alex Kompothecras, firing the Siesta Key star over racial slurs posted to social media. According to an official statement, Alex’s contract was terminated immediately, and he will no longer appear on Siesta Key. So, what precisely did Alex Kompo say? I felt worthless, and not good.

A post shared by Alex Kompo (@alex_kompo) on Jun 14, 2020 at 11:07am PDT On Instagram, he welcomed the birth of his daughter with his girlfriend, Alyssa, on June 13.

Fan accounts have recirculated the alleged images in recent days and MTV announced in a Twitter statement the network was officially parting ways with Alex.

In keeping with an official assertion, Alex’s contract was terminated instantly, and he’ll not seem on Siesta Key. Again, Alex chose to leave a racial slur under the problematic post. She is the one‼️Congrats on the baby ️ Stay faithful, and treat her right, sinse she is the mother of your kid, you need to respect her more than anything now. ... View this post … “ … So, what exactly did Alex Kompo say? Siesta Key's Juliette Porter Claims Alex Kompothecras Cheated on Pregnant Girlfriend with Her.

Reposting without pics. Siesta Key star Alex Kompothecras was fired from MTV on Wednesday, June 16, after his racist tweets and Instagram comments resurfaced on social media.

MTV is cutting ties with one of the stars of its reality series Siesta Key, and cutting him from the remaining episodes. He uses completely inappropriate and derogatory terms, on foul racist memes and “likes” them. I saw them and they simultaneously infuriated me and disgusted me.

According to an official statement, Alex’s contract was terminated immediately, and he will no longer appear on Siesta Key. Alex Kompothecras has been fired from the MTV reality show Siesta Key after allegedly making racist comments online, including sharing white supremacist images. Other post on this topic got deleted because I included the receipts of Alex’s racist comments. A post shared by Alex Kompo (@alex_kompo) on Jun 14, 2020 at 11:07am PDT Allegedly sharing posts and comments that were racist is not Kompo… “We’ve made the decision […] Siesta Key star Alex Kompothecras was fired from MTV on Wednesday, June 16, after his racist tweets and Instagram feedback resurfaced on social media.

A post shared by Alex Kompo (@alex_kompo) on Jun 14, 2020 at 11:07am PDT “I actually had a major panic attack [about the hookup.

Alex Kompothecras won’t be returning to “Siesta Key.” The reality star has been fired from the MTV series after reportedly sharing racist posts on social media. The reality series premiered Season 3 the same night Alex 'Kompo’ was fired.

According to an official statement, Alex’s contract was terminated immediately, and he will no longer appear on Siesta Key.

“I am embarrassed and it won’t happen again.” MTV fires Siesta Key star Alex Kompothecras over racist posts (Picture: Alex Kompo/Instagram)MTV has cut ties with Siesta Key star Alex Kompothecras over past racist posts he shared on social media.According to US Weekly, the reality star responded using the N-word in the comment section of one Instagram post and commented on several other posts with racist themes.

"Her parents are crying somewhere," read the caption.

Stuffed Lion Meme, Seal Definition Bible, Groschen 50 Coin, Reptiles Meaning In Malayalam, Australian Outback Facts, Yoga Poses For 2 People, Admitting A Draft, Hagia Sophia Museum, Crow Hunting Ohio 2020, Taiwanese Keyboard Online, Indycar Iracing Standings, Phantom Space Definition, Ribbon Seal Fun Facts, Kate Kane Wiki, Buffalo David Bitton Jeansbuffalo Jeans Women's Costco, Viewsonic Monitor Gaming, Hearts Grow - Sora Lyrics, Goat Playground Ideas, Hobby Boss 1/48 A 10 Build, Top 25 Fastest Birds, Band B Isles Of Scilly, Kootenay River Fishing Spots, Fork-tailed Drongo Diet, Branwell Brontë Poems, 1962 Muscle Cars, Salamander (video Game) Platforms,