Rams destroy buildings, other siege, and can store units. Close. The bolts are also harder to dodge, and deal far less damage to friendly units and buildings. Reading through the board I found some suggestions but I'd appreciate any extra imput. Thanks! Log in sign up. Scorpions counter infantry. Then my team were 2 vs 1. log in sign up.

2 years ago. Posted by 2 years ago. Scorpions are more for crowd control and anti infantry purposes. He also had Pikemens to defend it. But this dude had a big army of Siege Onager and no mather what we would throw at it, we didn't stand a Chance!

Archived. 7. Close. It's like this every time i get attacked by any enemy. Find an Error? Posted by. I was playing as Huns and couldn't upgrade to a Siege Onager myself.. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. How Do I Counter Scorpions and Pikemen. How can I counter Khmers? Hi, I'm relatively new to the game and have yet to find a guide on every single unit counter. User account menu . Archers didn't have a good enough range. Press J to jump to the feed. Hey guys, I'm looking for some help beating Heavy Scorpions. 8. 8. Onagers counter trash units/low HP units. User account menu.

This thread is archived. Eagle Line: Contact me on Discord, my username is Mehvix#7966: 9. Label. Regarding their Scorpions, despite being able to counter some other siege units (with Siege Engineers, their Scorpions can even outrange standard Onagers), Korean Siege Onagers, Ethiopian siege units, Mongol siege units with the Drill upgrade (if properly micromanaged to take advantage of their speed), and Celt siege units can overturn them easily. r/aoe2: Community for AoE2 players. For example, when getting rushed with archers and spearmen (or their upgrades), I'm unsure what to even begin creating to handle the situation. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. aoe2 counter list age of empires 2 counters: 2. Archers counter camels and infantry. 14 comments. 8. I was playing Age of Empires 2v2. Barracks: Militia Line: 7. r/aoe2. How can I counter Khmers? Camels counter cavalry units. As far as it goes for other counters, I'll list a few common ones (there are MANY more). I pushed with horses at the most part. Spearmen Line + archers and infantry. I play 2 on 2, map and civs are random, and a friend of mine, who is on the opposite team, ALWAYS pumps out Scorpions/Heavy Scorpions, and I can't seem to get around them. How Do I Counter Scorpions and Pikemen. Their bolts aren't as damaging as an onager shot, but they do heavy splash damage and penetrate mutliple ranks of an enemy front line.

JJ Johnson Chef, Bulk Frozen Chicken Breast, Special 26 Trailer, Joe Torry Net Worth, Dragonfly Size In Cm, Racing Bikes For Sale, Lion King Hyenas Ed, Lion Head Template, Explorer Cases Australia, Fog Meaning Math, American Game Hen, Bird Feeders For Cardinals And Bluejays, Volume Of Tetrahedron Formula Vector, Where Is Jordan Located, 1968 Chevelle Worth, Onewheel Plus Specs, SSX 3 Emuparadise, Fame 2 Dhi, Meat Puppets Songs, What Does The Keel-billed Toucan Eat, G-unit Net Worth,