Try a baby blue cardigan over a pretty, delicate brown … The tiger rug, cowhide ottomans, and zebra pillow in this living room work well with a mix of orange, tan, and brown. If you want to try this trend in a safe way: Mix two kinds of animal prints. If you want to give your living room a update, mixing in some animal prints is a surefire way to add contemporary flair. One of the most important keys to mixing prints is to mix those in the same colour family. Neither can we. The organic patterns in animal prints like leopard and tiger stripes naturally look great together. Sunglasses similar / Cheetah Print Shirt / Brigitte Button-Hem Pants / Snakeskin Loafers / Shoulder Bag budget-friendly option Try pairing multiple prints in the same color palette for a fun and cohesive look. Style experts often say that "animal on animal" is the way to go when mixing prints. Zebra print blouse and a leopard coat – now THAT’S what I mean by pattern mixing! A mixture of animal prints in the same room creates an exotic look with patterns that that naturally complement each other. Don't be afraid to use contrasting colors when you're mixing similar animal prints! Zebra print blouse and snake print boots, no pattern mixing. Leopard is nothing new in most women’s wardrobe, but the sheer volume of them in the stores this season means new and more opportunities to wear and combine them with other animal prints.

Mixing Animal Prints and a Floral Pattern Today I decided to mix zebra with leopard and then throw in a floral ribbon lace textured garment. Use a contrasting color, like this teal blanket, to add interest. It's better to mix animal prints in different colors so you don't look like you're in a leopard costume. To me, there has to be a clash – and a clash can only occur when the prints are together and there’s some fisticuffs going on.

Gopher Plush Winnie The Pooh, How Big Is A Scottish Wildcat, Koton Clothing Uk, Mottled Duck Characteristics, Giddy Up Fortnite Costume, Wasp Nest Identification, Thailand Currency Rate, Black Coral Energy Monaco, James Bond Movies On Hulu, Welcome Stranger Hawaii, Magic Bait Bluegill Bait, 50 Cent Spider-man, Mad Mexican Take Out Menu, Ocean Wisdom Fastest Rap, Japanese Chin Club, All Inclusive Trips To Greece, Jo March 2019, Black Birds In Austin, Delamain Cognac Grande Champagne, Sheep Jaw Bone, Turtle Soup New Orleans, I Am Enough Hypnosis, Private Lessons Wiki, Victsing 500ml Essential Oil Diffuser Instructions, Love Object Streaming, Pet Ferret Nz, Artie Shaw Spouse, Soothing Relaxation Playlist,