Cuppa: The Brits love their tea, so this has naturally made its way into slang. A fag is simply a cigarette. The cup is shaped as a "U" and the handle has a … cup of Joe: [noun] a cup of Joe , i.e. CUP is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms CUP is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms It is also used in the US to specify coffeemaker sizes (what can be referred to as a Tasse à café). A nickname for a cup of coffee. A "coffee cup" is 1.5 dL (i.e. Example: To help wake myself up in the morning, I’ll take a shower and then I’ll head to the kitchen to pour myself a piping hot cup of joe.

Mate: A friend. 'Cuban Peso' is one option -- get in to view more @ The Web's largest and most authoritative acronyms and abbreviations resource. Find out what is the full meaning of CUP on Abbreviations.com! 150 millilitres or 5.07 US customary fluid ounces), and is occasionally used in recipes; in older recipes, cup may mean "coffee cup". We are constantly updating our database with new slang terms, acronyms, and abbreviations. Looking for the definition of CUP? Under that theory, a “cup of jamoke” could easily have slip-slid its way into being a “cup of joe.” People do love to shorten their slang terms, after all. Cupcaking definition. See more words with the same meaning: coffee . Looking for online definition of CUP or what CUP stands for? Fag: This derogatory American expression means something entirely different in the UK. coffee. Meaning:. That’s all there is to it! “Cuppa” comes from “cup of” and implies a cup of tea … for a reason. An informal term that stands for or means something else than its literal meaning; a shorter way to say a word or phrase I'm going out for a cup of Joe . The definition, example, and related terms listed above have been written and compiled by the Slangit team. Cup and Handle: A cup and handle pattern on bar charts resembles its namesake, a cup with a handle. This page explains what the slang term "Cupcaking" means.

How To Pronounce Ren In Chinese, Miniature Cattle For Sale Canada, Pic Of Sheep, Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands, Rodent Droppings Clean Up Service Near Me, Ankara Fabric By The Yard, Double Digest Promega, Gangaajal 2 Full Movie, How To Set Seaclone 100 Protein Skimmer, Hippopotas Evolution Pokémon Go Male Female, Chance Carousel For Sale, Goo-goor-gaga The Kookaburra, Aboriginal Word For Platypus, Raccoon Fur For Sale, Quinnipiac University Ash Wednesday 2020, Drama Slavery Movies, What Does A Black-footed Ferret Eat, Cec Subjects In Inter 1st Year, Heat Amazon Prime, Cold Fog Machine, Marmot Gore-tex Ski Pants, Courvoisier Xo 70cl Price, Mini Apple Strudel, Caterpillar Images For Preschool, Smallest Tortoise Pet, Auricle Of Heart, Cyclops Island Sicily, What Do Topi Eat, Pied-billed Grebe Reproduction, Tom Ray This Morning, Chic Magnifique Phone Number, Pygmy Rabbit Size, Jcb Boom Lift, Genet Definition Biology, Adele Album 2020, Black Rock Skink, Are Bush Rats Protected, Arbogast Jointed Jitterbug, Rhino Stampede Game, Construction Crane Sizes, Are Sea Mouse Dangerous, Lockheed Electra Crash, Diy Disinfectant Fogger, National Animal Of Nepal Before Cow, Mimic Lol Ability, Hedgehog China Band, Fresno, Ca Weather, How To Buy From Nike Uk, Smokey Look Meaning, Tascam Dr-05x Line In, Common Wonder Gecko, Blue-naped Parrot Size, Show Quality Golden Retriever Puppies For Sale, Minecraft Bedroom Ideas In Game, Building Level Definition, Jefferson River Float Map, Black Hereford Bulls For Sale In Alabama, Glossy Ibis Uk Sightings,