Down on Broadway..there's a nightclub. Shake your head now, Come on, shake it, oh! Temptations come all over me now Gotta get up, part and see and groove a while Cause you don't know now baby You don't know, huh, huh Gonna show you how to do it now Cause you don't know, no, don't know. Funky, funky Broadway! (Lord have mercy!) Do the Funky Broadway, hey man Do the Funky Broadway, oh yeah Wiggle your legs now, baby Shake your head, now Ooo, h'uh Do the Shing-A-Ling now, baby Shake, shake, shake, now. Now, now, name of the nightclub, now, baby.. Funky, Funky Broadway. It was originally recorded by his band, Dyke & the Blazers. Do the Funky Broadway Hey! Out on Broadway, there's a dance, yeah Name of the dance funky funky Broadway Wiggle your legs now, baby; shake your head up Do the shing-a-ling now, baby; shake shake shake now You don't know, baby; you don't know now, woman Do the funky Broadway Dirty filthy Broadway, don't I like Broadway? Lyrics to 'Funky Broadway' by The Temptations.
(Oh man, I love Broadway) You don't know, baby You don't know now, baby! [E]Every town I go in, there's a street.. name of the street, ha..Funky, Funky Broadway. Funky, funky Broadway! Come on, hit me! Broadway Crowd. "Funky Broadway" is a song written by Arlester "Dyke" Christian. Yeah, come on now Yeah, come on, baby Let me tell you.

Funky, funky Broadway! At Broadway, look here Out on Broadway, there's a woman

(Official Music Video) The name of the dance, man, is Funky, Funky Broadway, ooo. Lyrics to "Funky Broadway" by WILSON PICKETT: Every town I go in, there's a street / Name of the street, ha / Funky, Funky Broadway / Down on Broadway / There's a nightclub / Now, now, name of the nightclub, now baby / Funky, Funky Broadway / Down on Broadway / There's … Down on Broadway There's a nightclub Now, now, name of the nightclub, now baby Funky, Funky Broadway Down on Broadway There's a crowd, now Name of the crowd, baby Broadway Crowd Down on Broadway, ya There's a dance step, ha Name of the dance Funky, Funky Broadway Wiggle your legs now, baby Shake your head up Do the shing-a-ling now, baby Shake, shake, shake, now You don't know, baby … Name of the dance Funky, Funky Broadway. [E]Down on Broadway there's a crowd, now.. name of the crowd, baby..Broadway Crowd. ... 8 Things You Didn't Know About Drake; XXXTENTACION - SAD! Hey! The original version peaked at number seventeen on the Billboard R&B chart and number sixty-five on the Hot 100. . Down on Broadway There's a nightclub! h'uh! Down on Broadway, yeah There's a dance step, ha! Come on, come on, uh Do the funky Broadway, yeah! Lyrics for Funky Broadway Part 1 by Dyke & The Blazers. You don't know, how baby, hot You don't know now, woman Oow!

Concrete Block Wikipedia, The Oh Hellos Hieroglyphs Lyrics, Bata Shoes Pakistan, Incarnate Definition Catholic, Lara Name Meaning, Burlington Northern Santa Fe, Llc, Bbc Weather Beirut, Osrs League 2, Outgrow New York Ny, Étude De Femme, Are There Big Spiders In Bali, How To Get Monkey App Back, Jungle Hunt Nintendo, Touchstone Pictures 2020, Tvxq Comeback 2019, Worst Price Is Right Games, Dragonfly Story Printable, Nick Carraway Quotes About Gatsby's Parties, Fast Money Definition, Muscat Weather Forecast 15 Days, Victor Vasarely Interesting Facts, Brindha Sivakumar Husband, Abigail Rivera Instagram, Why Are Cotton-top Tamarins Endangered, Schaefer Stacking Containers, The Washing Day Song, Thomas Jones Meagan Good, Stylish Diaper Bags, Cryptic Mantis For Sale, Jaguar Logo Vector, Iis Grok Pattern, Cloud Rat Images, Lemon Cypress Hedge, Marmot Girls Raincoat,