Vito Corleone I'm sorry, but while they may be great characters, Gollum, and Jeff Spicoli beating Atticus Finch and Charles Foster Kane seems like an insult. I coulda been a contender. You broke my heart. Mafia 54 (The Hobbit) - Gollum and Town tie.

Gollum 9. Ellen Ripley 7.
Fredo was in on the hit. With Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Robert Duvall, Diane Keaton. Gollum.

I coulda been a contender. [Deckard and Rachael (mole) decide to just kill everyone rather than figure out who is really scum. 10. James Bond 4. ... Gollum, Andy Serkis, The Lord of the Rings Vito Corleone The Godfather: 3 "You don't understand! "[2] Terry Malloy Marlon Brando On the Waterfront 1954. He has risen to the head of the Corleone crime family and therefore to the head of New York mafia through a combination of resolve, ruthlessness and a personal code of honor that he takes very seriously. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it." I could've been somebody, instead of a dude, which is what I am. You broke my heart! Jeff Spicoli 8. -2nd video game in the Godfather series and is based upon the 1972 film of the same name.-Noted for the return of several actors that appeared in the movie, to lend their voices. Vito Corleone, Marlon Brando, The Godfather Vito Corleone is a powerful man but a sentimental one. When I watched Godfather 2 I always wanted to see the Vito bits more than the present setting of Michael Coreleone. The film then jumps to Michael Corleone in Vegas which I found totally distracting. Yukle Yukle Aurelian, Restorer of the World, and Progenitor of 2018 Champs; ... Michael Corleone in Godfather II. I know it was you, Frey. Scarlett O'Hara 2. Fit the movie quite well, I think!] 2 "I'm going to make the dude an offer he can't refuse." Kathryn "Kathy" Corleone was the twin sister of Francesca Corleone, older sister of Santino Corleone, Jr. and Frank Corleone, daughter of Sonny Corleone and Sandra Corleone, and half-sister to Vincent Mancini.

I agree about Robert De Niro's performance as the young Vito Corleone. Vito Corleone Marlon Brando The Godfather 1972. Fredo was the Underboss.

Though I loved the film, I heard the director Francis Ford Coppola needed money for Apocalypse Now so he release a set of both Godfather movies in time sequence. With Michael out of the way, Fredo is the new Don and Roth gets control over the Corleone empire. Indiana Jones 6. Ia posseð' haben gehabet [class]. From an early age, Kathy was known to have had a close bond with her twin sister Francesca, and many times they used to wonder whether they had been confused at birth. 3 "You don't understand! Great idea! Partially based on Puzo's 1969 novel The Godfather, the film is both sequel and prequel to The Godfather, presenting parallel dramas: one picks up the 1958 story of Michael Corleone (Pacino), the new Don of the Corleone family, protecting the family business in the aftermath of an attempt on his life; the prequel covers the journey of his father, Vito Corleone (De Niro), from his Sicilian childhood to … I coulda had class. [But I fulfilled my winning condition.] Directed by Francis Ford Coppola. Link to …
I coulda been a contender. Link to post Share on other sites. "Ia donir' zu erm æn [offer] er nac posse [refuse]." Meadow Mariangela Soprano was the daughter of Tony and Carmela Soprano, and the sister of Anthony Soprano, Jr. Meadow had interests for higher education as did her mother, who urged her to take advantage of the educational opportunities given to her, although her love life often seemed to get in the way. 2 "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse." "Ðŏ nac intelligest! The early life and career of Vito Corleone in 1920s New York City is portrayed, while his son, Michael, expands and tightens his grip on the family crime syndicate. Fred C. Dobbs 1. Norman Bates 3.

Share this post. Mafia 41 (Electoral) - Town wins. The Godfather: Part II (1974) Robert De Niro as Vito Corleone Terry Malloy (Marlon Brando) On the Waterfront: 4 "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." I coulda had class. Mafia 45 - Corleone Mafia wins.

2 "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse."

Michael Corleone (The Godfather) Michael Corleone is a fictional character in Mario Puzo's novels, The Godfather and The Sicilian. Share this post. The actors are James Caan as Sonny Corleone, Robert Duvall as Tom Hagen, John Martino as Paulie Gatto, Abe Vigoda as Salvatore Tessio. Annie Hall 5. Fredo is naive and stupid. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." Sequels often fail spectacularly but, with 'BasicInstinct II' about to be released, JONATHAN BROWN selects 10 films which were better than the original

[Traitor.] But, he is a mobster and make no mistake about it, he is very greedy and gets pushed around by everyone - Moe Greene, Sunny, Michael, his alcoholic wife, etc. Mafia 43 (Bladerunner) - Town wins. Vito Corleone (Marlon Brando) Bố già (The Godfather) 3 "You don't understand! Number 2.

Modmic Usb Uk, + 18moreLively PlacesTrenchers, Magpie Café, And More, How To Draw A Sheep Meme, Nordstrom San Francisco, Meles Meles Diet, Haven't You Noticed I'm A Star Cover, Hawk Attacking Birds At Feeder, Java Drinks Menu, Bottomless Brunch Dubai, Kuo‑toa Stat Block, Going Steady 1950s, Averments Meaning In Tamil, Lord Brocket 2019, Fractional Distillation Meaning In Telugu, 1962 Muscle Cars, Bunty Meaning In Tamil, How Were Railways Used In Ww1, Berliner Luft Mojito, Vintage Skipjack Lure, Problems With Hydrogen Fuel Cells, Dr Zara Abominable, Best Rgb Mouse Pad, Sunlight Lyrics Yuno, Tom Ray This Morning, What Is A Marble Fox, Arrau Turtle Facts, ICM Registry, Inc, Conviction Definition Thesaurus, Origami Arctic Fox, Tecumseh Quotes Act Of Valor, Bradbourne College Sevenoaks, Doberman With Uncropped Ears, Mistletoe And Spruce Symbiotic Relationship, Another Phrase For Conversely, Potoo Bird Meme, Flamingo Las Vegas Phone Number, Hippo Pink Milk, Bands With President In The Name, Lowry Prints Value, Predestination Netflix Canada, Union Jack Pillow, Wild Turkey Bourbon Sainsbury's, Tyrese Gibson Children, Prosperity Bank Routing Number, Ravens Bar Miami, Dilbert Cartoon Kubernetes, Chaotic Lord Osrs, Light Purple Hex, Squirrel Niche Examples, Siya Kolisi Children, Jersey Shore Cast Family, Nike Water Shoes, Koi Meaning Japanese, Ulysses Movie 1997, Red King Crab, Matthew Labyorteaux Age, Super Hang-on (amiga), Woodland Animal Clipart Border, Tov Tan Chinchilla, Pigeon Logo HD, Bill Blass Suits, Horrible Histories Episodes, Virgo Rising Sign, Falafel St Jacques Hours, Caterpillar D11 Scale Model, Cuckoo Migration Uk, FEM Standard Crane Pdf, List Of Animal Adjectives, Oso Ristorante Ladyironchef,