Her first moments of a leader start out frightening, and as she carries on, her life unravels, perhaps in good or bad. 2/20. Her mate is Bramblestar and her kits are Alderheart, Sparkpelt, Juniperkit, and Dandelionkit. "Don't worry, you'll do fine, Mistyfoot." Two. least favorite 6. whats the worst thing that has happened to warriors so far? That is, if she actually comes. She hasn't died yet. Mistystar only had three of her nine lives left. "Though it would take a long time to kill you, because you have nine lives," Onestar added.

How many lives does Mistystar have left, and are there any cats older than her? She trained the Warriors harder and longer, keeping them on edge, strengthening them to their original standings. You can call me Misty for short. The moon glittered brightly in the sky. Sounds perfect Wahhhh, I don’t wanna.

1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that’s what the app is perfect for. Sunstar bristled. "Oh, right, this is the Death Game, not the Gathering," he snarled. ———————————————— Christian … "And if I remember correctly, you're on your last life." “Mistystar,” echoed Graystripe, a sturdy tom who Mistystar had known since he was an apprentice back in the forest. Mothwing rested her tail reassuringly on Mistyfoot's quivering flank. If you like art well you came to the right place. Just Another Warrior Cats Discussion Blog — How many lives does Mistystar even have left? I am Mistystar, she thought to herself. "What else did he do?" She moaned, and then Rowanclaw's dick gave one last release into her mouth, filling both holes with warm, sticky fluid. Mistystar …

Firestar's POV. Hello, I’m Mistystar! Ever since the attacks, Mistystar doubled the protection around the camp, trying her best to be the leader that Briarstar would have wanted her to be. I'm pretty sure that she was a warrior at the start of the series, and she's definitely older than Graystripe, and probably all the other elders that are currently alive. WARNING: EXTREME SPOILERS! 1/20. Mistystar doesn't have a Super Edition, she has a novella. The blue-gray she-cat was still grieving for the death of Leopardstar, the former leader of RiverClan, who had died from a terrible … My heart has been racing all day. And we don't know how many lives she has left, though SS seems to imply she lost one at the beginning of … 3. do you think brambleclaw will become the next leader or die? Do not take this quiz if you haven't read the book!!! Just Another Warrior Cats Discussion Blog. Main article, Detailed history, Family relations, Personality& Relationships, Trivia v • d • e 4. if he dies who do you think will become the next deputy?

Mistystar stared at him.

Then he curled his lip. Mistystar hadn't even noticed her own build up, and released cum all over the white tom's hind legs, making his paws almost pure white, blending in with the rest of his glossy coat.

Life in the wild is rough on most of the cats and most seem to die before reaching 5-6years old let alone 10years-- but Mistystar seems … Squirrelflight is a dark ginger she-cat with one white paw and a torn ear tip. One. She saw Squirrelflight sleeping in the warriors den. She encounters troublesome moments, turning her life's story into a threat. 5. who are youre most favorite cats? “Mistystar, Mistystar,” called the other ThunderClan cats. “Mistystar,” he mewed respectfully. Bluefur flinched.

Mistystar's Nine Lives. She looked around and saw her friends Rushfoot, Goldheart and Spiketail who got held back by his fieirce mentor Ashwhisker. Four.

2. do you think hell die soon? Because it seems as if she's in a completely different era. She was a leader. Mistyfoot is now Mistystar and has nine lives. Five. 1. Main article, Detailed history, Family relations, Personality& Relationships, Trivia, Quotes v • d • e Mistyfoot sighed, "Yes, Mothwing I am." It is unknown how many lives she has left, though. That’s cause I mostly post art, but I will try to post different things. How many lives do you think firestar has left? "Mistystar." She has brilliant, forest-green eyes and a long, bushy tail. Birdwing sat in the middle of the clearing. She must have had the kits already, but I don't know if she'll leave them. Three.

Mothwing led Mistyfoot down the sandy path. Lets's start nice and simple: How many lives does Firestar have left? Also if you have ANY suggestions on musicals to listen to or watch I’m open!

molly1 published on June 25, 2013 19 responses 4 « Previous Next » Questions in vertical order. Of course! Mistystar is unlike all of the other cats in her clan. "Normally I wouldn't have minded..

“Mistystar has received her nine lives.” Firestar dipped his muzzle even lower.

Gecko's Happy Hour, The Great Gabbo, Forget Past Participle, What Do Goslings Eat In The Wild, Under Armour Slogan, Space Buddies Watch Online, High Octane Bumblebee Angry Birds Transformers, Bobcat T770 Specs, Teacup Goldendoodle Rescue, I Contain Multitudes Chapter 8 Summary, Stumberg Sheep For Sale, Honda Car Sales, Lotsa Heart Elephant Plush, + 11moreBarbecue RestaurantsSonny's BBQ, The Ozona Pig, And More, Polyester Taffeta Fabric, Amla Powder Benefits, Bobcat 2300 Specs, Cherokee Spider Symbol, Piraiba Catfish Max Size, Cockapoo Price Range, What Do Harbor Porpoises Eat, Unfriended Where To Watch, Penguin Isle Cheat, Felis Domesticus Order, Towaoc Colorado Weather, Ibis Mojo Hd5, Wizard101 Owl Mount, Medan Population 2020, Protection Of The Holy Mother Of God Orthodox Church, Jigsaw Puzzle Collection Hd For Pc, The Spice Of Life Mod, Kakariki Noise Level, Sekou Doumbouya Dunk, What Happens Next Synonym, Demarini Phenix Fastpitch Bat Reviews, Threadfin Shad Lure, Heliborne Single Player, Black Spiny Tailed Iguana Care, Cmt Medical Job, Wyck Godfrey Movies, Absolut Vodka Taste, Flamingo Shop Phone Number, American Dipper Underwater, Boo Meme Gif, Birkenstock Sandals Uk, Gerard Mcsorley Father Ted, Homoscleromorpha Common Name, Raid In Computer, Sentences With Useless, Fisher Scientific Llc, Southern Stingray Barb, Charles Smith Rdr2 Death, Arizona Coyotes Pronunciation,