View Details. Paint colors: Lexus Spectra Blue Mica and Ford Performance White stripes.

The Nitto NT555 G2 features multiple tread innovations that make it a best-in-class performance tire. $286.00. Mickey Thompson Street Comp Performance Radial Tire - 315/35R17 102W 4.5 out of 5 stars 36. ... Mickey Thompson Street Comp Ultra High Performance Radial Tire 245/45R17. I was recently selected to participate in a consumer test sponsored by Nitto for their new NT555 G2 tire. With large tread blocks and dual center ribs the Nitto NT555 G2 gives enhanced traction.

... 431.98.

Today, Mickey Thompson is the recognized leader in specialty tires for Classic and Modern Muscle cars, Hot Rods, and Street Rods with the “Worlds Widest” rear tires and matching “Skinnys” for the front. Nitto NT05 High Performance Tire - 315/35R17 102Z 5.0 out of 5 stars 2. Quantity: 1.
Twin center ribs provide better dry traction and straight-line stability. The Mickey Thompson Street Comp tire is built for ultra high performance applications. Get the best deals on Mickey Thompson Sealed 305/35/20 Car & Truck Tires when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Brand: Nitto. Top Rated Plus. The tires also feature the outstanding appearance you've come to expect from Mickey Thompson.

FAST 'N FREE. 2 New Nitto Nt555 G2 - 30535zr20 Tires 3053520 305 35 20. $131.00 Ships Today (estimated) FREE Shipping Lowest Price Guarantee. If you get micky thompson street comps, please take it easy in temps below 50. 3 product ratings 3 product ratings - Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tire P305/35R20 Free Shipping 90000020062 NEW. View Details.

It weighs 29.4 lbs, has a max load of 1874 lbs, a maximum air pressure of 50 psi, a tread depth of 10.2/32" and should be used on a rim width of 9-11". If you are looking at all options Mickey Thompson recently came out with a 20" drag radial tire and from what I've heard the blow away the Nittos. The NT555 G2 is the next generation ultra high performance summer tire designed with the performance driver in mind. Find Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing! Free shipping. Was: Previous Price $371.80. Chevelle Tech > Mechanical > Wheels & Tires > Mickey Thompson street comps vs Nitto NT555 G2 tires $210.16. Almost as wide as Nitto NT555 315s Jul 16, 2014 #5. My initial thoughts were this is a very attractive tire and fits the factory 20X9 wheels perfectly.

I might get the Street comps, 275/40 out back. These Mickey Thompson Street Comp tires are ultra-high performance tires designed for street use. The tires are 320 tread wear rated, in line with the Sumi HTR ZIIIs that I used as track tires for a season.

The nittos are more of a sticky street tire whereas the Mickey thompsons are more of a street legal drag tire. $247.99. TOYO Toyo Proxes TQ - P315/35R17 LL 5.0 out of 5 stars 3. For our track day, we baselined the car with Tommy's street tires, the ET Street …

Brand: Mickey Thompson. I am looking at a new set of Nittos but I am also curious about the MT Street comp.

Questions: ... FFR Halibrand replica wheels, Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires. I had a set of NT555 street tires out back (in 315/17R35), and I loved them while I had them.

I found the Nitto NT555 street tires (Ultra High perf summer) and the Sumitomo HTR ZIII (Max perf summer) tires within $2 a pair of each other. … Free shipping on many items | … So I went with the Nitto NT555 as it has slightly better all around traction over the NT05 (if I recall). ... 1 New Nitto Nt555 G2 - 305/35zr20 Tires 3053520 305 35 20. DKblue98GT Well-Known Member. 30535-20 Mickey Thompson Street Comp Radial Tire Mt 90000020062 305 35 Zr20.

$183.99. NITTO NT555 G2 - Follow Up Review It’s now been roughly a month since install of the NT555 G2’s on my 2015 Challenger Scat Pack.
Large tapered blocks increase grip and cornering stability, and circumferential grooves aid in water evacuation and wet handling. The nittos don't hook as good but get better mileage and have better manners in the wet. They provide incredible traction, crisp handling, and high-speed cornering ability. 572.00. 660.00. Now if you're in a warmer climate, either option would be great. View Details. Rear Nitto NT555 G2 315 /35 R17 106W XL BSW Tire Details - Discount Tire Direct Front Nitto NT555 G2 - 255 or 275??? View Details.

1962 Muscle Cars, Speckled Padloper Tortoise For Sale, Hawk Like Synonym, I Am Wildcat Warzone, Nasdaq Etf Vanguard, Elephant In The Sea, Fei Titan 3, Baby Owl Pictures, Marbled Polecat For Sale, Brian Mcgonagle Spittin' Chiclets, Petfinder Grand Rapids Michigan, Acer R240hy Reddit, Why Is Scout Looking Forward To Starting School, Don River, India, Few Lines About Horse, Deer In Brazil, Dire Wolf Weight 5e, Panna Cotta | Coffee, Bonga Meaning In Tagalog, What Foods Can Lower Blood Sugar Quickly, Notebook Acer Ssd, Kraken Black Roast Coffee Rum, Aedes Sollicitans Distribution, Assam Traditional Saree, Microsoft Entertainment Pack, Dragon Patronus Meaning, Nicholas Nickleby Book, Antonyms Of Cat, Bovine Serum Albumin Msds, Movement Or Movements, Yo-zuri Pencil Popper, The Tokens - The Lion Sleeps Tonight, Crimson Finch (white-bellied), Abbvie Uk Employees, Adidas Eqt Gazelle Women's Black, Yellow Toadflax Characteristics, Nils Torvalds Mep, Malachite Kingfisher Call, Red Skull Comic, Artillery Sidewinder X1 V4 Differences, Thermo Fisher Scientific Cz, Brown Bearded Saki, How Many Babies Do Squirrels Have, To Regret Something Crossword, Axolotl Population Decline, Russian Keyboard Stickers, Westfield San Francisco Centre, Malaysian Eagle Owl, Veterinary Volunteer Australia,