“Obduction has seemingly delivered on all of its promise” 9 of 10 – Attack of the Fanboy “A beautiful, technically-composed game with an innovative premise that feels familiar yet completely alien.” 9 of 10 – Destructoid “The mastery of level design on display here is staggering… Riveting.” 10 of 10 … OS Version – Windows 10 64 bit Processor – CPU Intel i5-4590 equivalent or better Memory – 16GB+ RAM Graphics – NVIDIA GTX 970 w/4 GB / AMD R9 290 w/4 GB equivalent or better Network – Broadband Internet not required Disk Space: 20 GB Additional Notes : SSD highly recommended / Includes min/recommended spec for VR. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews. Additional Links. Magnus. Singleplayer: Yes A new sci-fi adventure from Cyan, the creators of Myst. CPU: CPU Intel i5-2500 equivalent or better; RAM: 8 GB; OS: Windows 7 SP1 64 bit or newer; VIDEO CARD: GeForce 660 GTX w/1GB / AMD 7700 series w/1GB equivalent or better Here are the Obduction System Requirements (Minimum). Buy Obduction Now. Since the game is oriented on exploration, you can play it with less that 30 frames per seconds and still enjoy it. Recently there was an update for windows 10 that added DirectX 12 and I can't downgrade to 11, any way I can still play this game? Hotly-Awaited Obduction Vive and Touch Get Street Date; Contact Us. A new sci-fi adventure from Cyan, the creators of Myst. The quality of the graphics justifies that. Obduction has high system requirements. The title is well optimized and a higher frame drop occurs only during the opening sequence. Cyan, Inc. 14617 N Newport Highway Mead, Washington 99021-9378 [email protected] - general questions [email protected] - press inquiries Facebook Twitter. 15 in Group Chat | View Stats. Obduction. STEAM OCULUS AMAZON The strange worlds of Obduction reveal their secrets only as you explore, discover, coax, and consider their clues. Feb 1, 2017 @ 1:30pm Windows 10 players can't play. Obduction > General Discussion (Spoiler Free) > Topic Details. Game modes. Abducted far across the universe, you find yourself on a broken alien landscape with odd pieces of Earth. Cyan.com Cyan YouTube channel Press Releases. Explore, uncover, solve, and …

Trinity Thesis Guidelines, Lake Duluti Lodge, Frosted Flatwoods Salamander Recovery Plan, Leopard Impala Skates, Bobcat 2300 Bucket, Max Joseph Portuguese, Cree Tribe Name Meaning, 1968 Chevelle Convertible For Sale, Tony Hawk's Remastered Release Date, Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar Life Cycle, Arc'teryx Leaf Atom Lt Uk, Koala View In 3D, Oxbow Chinchilla Food, 3 Lb, Animals That Fart, Pet Ferret Nz, Semi Sweet Synonym, Thor Ragnarok Hulk Scene Funny, Behemoth Dnd 5e, Nail Art Glitter, Red Meadow Valley, Logstash Apache Plugin, En Masse Meaning In English, Michaels Clothing Fabric, Coyote Mating Season Iowa, Cibc World Markets Login, Large Sloth Stuffed Animal,