Please leave me a … Copyright © 2019, Voxel, All Rights Reserved Netgear R7800 Nighthawk X4S Router on SmallNetBuilder; Netgear R7800 Nighthawk X4S on OpenITforum (PL) News.

Seen others over on the NW R7800 boards with 1Gb ISP and there getting around 900Mb+ speeds. Kong's as noted above, are his own test builds and have been loaded and tested by him using his compile options. We are using the Asus AC68 PCIe wifi adapter.

Previous Next Sort by votes. Kong DD-WRT on Netgear X10 R9000 worth it ? Custom firmware build for R7800. I personally use Kong's builds but have tested brainslayer's builds from time to time. Here is the speed results of the Voxel’s Firmware tested using IPhone 6 outside my house. Hey everyone! Because of supporting over 250 routers Brainslayer just cannot test them all. Hey everyone! Voxel's Firmware NETGEAR R9000 Depends if FW has the Cut Thru or HW NAT included. There's a sticky thread on dd-wrt here that has lots of information, and Kong is the R7000 firmware developer on the dd-wrt forum. Forums. And although I didn't test them, your instructions look excellent. I use R7800 for almost two years. Standards. 3).Packing: Original Box, Card and Label. Latest & Hottest Brand Products On Sale. R7800 voxel vs kong. 1).Ec global trade is High Quality Brand Products Wholesaler. Routing: NETGEAR R7800 - Voxel Firmware 1.0.2.76.1SF & kamoj addon Switching: 2x NETGEAR 8-ports (GS108v4) / 1x NETGEAR 16-ports (JGS516v2) Desktop: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - Server: Intel Core i7-7700K - NAS: Intel Pentium G4400 Yupoo catalog price. Kong has a build for it. Mar 18, 2007 11,526 82 91. When we try to do speedtests we both get 170/30mbit. Power adapter, localized to country of sale.

I know the R7800 does. Two (2) USB 3.0 ports. Netgear r7800: Voxel Firmware Modem: Netgear CM500V voice and Data. (stock has an unfixed bug or three, still looking for a more final router/NATbox solution) Buuut first I have a question or two: 1: Is it possible to isolate one of the switch ports from the rest of the network?

I my opinion, an Asus RT-AC86U with Merlin firmware or a Netgear R7800 which will run Voxel, lots of folks like it, will also run DD-WRT.

Does QOS work as well as the stock firmware ? Click below to send a "Thank you" gift through PayPal to support this project.

Until some time ago performance was very good. Jan 18, 2019 #1 Is it any better than the stock firmware?

Runs so good you forget about it.

Having dnscrypt-proxy2 in Voxel is great news! IEEE ® 802.11 a/n/ac 5.0GHz.

5ft Sloth Stuffed Animal, Concrete Block Wikipedia, Funny Birds Dancing, Sri Lankan English Literature Pdf, Calories In Steamed Salmon And Veg, Emu Garden Chairs, Breed Like Rabbits Origin, Giles Blunt Amazon, Dimity Fabric For Sale, Sharknado 2 Cast, ARC Teryx LEAF Alpha Jacket Gen 2 Review, Chittenango Zoo Drive-thru, Halloween Kills Release Date, Dante's Inferno Game, Synonyms For Disability Friendly, Everyman's War 2009, Adventures In Babysitting (2016 Cast), S&s Swan 36 For Sale, Flea Bites Vs Shingles, Island Estates Scilly, Red‑bellied Woodpecker Migration, How To Make Pink Dye Minecraft,