Twitter. Can you recite the Lion vs. Tuna speech from The Other Guys? 2013 Movies Slideshow II. Lion Scene. Two mismatched New York City detectives seize an opportunity to step up like the city's top cops, whom they idolize, only things don't quite go as planned. This is an early scene from The Other Guys, where disgraced NYPD detective Holtz has just been mismatched with forensic accountant Gamble, and the male trash talk goes to surreal extremes — the last line couldn’t be more appropriate.The script is credited to Adam McKay and Chris Henchy, but this scene is heavily improvised by the actors, Mark Wahlberg and Will Ferrell. Lions don’t like water.
Categories: My Everyday Life Tags: If I were a lion and you were a tuna, lion tastes good, lion v tuna dialogue, lion v tuna written, movie spoiler, other guys dialogue, other guys food chain, other guys lion, other guys tuna, Then I'd bang your tuna girlfriend, you lose that battle 9 … Lions don’t like water! Tip: Highlight text to annotate itX. This motion picture stars Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg. Extras. Lion vs tuna monologue - Duration: 1:14. The Other Guys – Tuna VS. Lion speech Quiz Stats. Quiz by johnspotter90 ... V For Vendetta Opening Monologue. You've wandered into our school of tuna, and we now have a taste of lion. Also we hear music from the first season (and the movie) in the background. Download Songs The Other Guys Tuna Vs Lion Monologue only for review course, Buy Cassette or CD / VCD original from the album The Other Guys Tuna Vs Lion Monologue or use Personal Tone / I-RING / Ring Back Tone in recognition that they can still work to create other new songs.

If you placed it near a river or some sort of fresh water source, that make sense. You lose that battle nine times out of ten. have been largely hits in my book and I just rewatched 2010’s The Other Guys with my brother the other night and remembered how much I liked it. But you find yourself in the ocean, 20 foot wave, I’m assuming off the coast of South Africa, coming up against a full grown 800 pound tuna with his 20 or 30 friends, you lose that battle, you lose that battle 9 … Edit . We’ve talked to ourselves. David Cramer 274 views. Det. If I were a lion and you were a tuna, I’d swim out in the middle of the ocean and freakin EAT YOU! 1434 0:01 - 0:03 [Door Slams] 3215 0:03 - 0:05 You know what I just did? And guess what?

And then I’d bang your tuna girlfriend.” “Ok, first off, a lion? Test your knowledge on this movies quiz to see how you do and compare your score to others. Lion/Tuna Scene- The Other Guys Herb Brooks’ ‘Miracle’ Speech The NSA Monologue- ‘Good Will Hunting’ ‘Rich people Monologue- ‘Blue Sur… The script is credited to Adam McKay and Chris Henchy, but this scene is heavily improvised by the actors, Mark Wahlberg and Will Ferrell. If you put it near a river, or some kind of fresh water source, that make sense. I just walked out that door, saw a couple detectives, and I was about to start bad mouthing you behind your back, but I stopped myself, because my pops taught me that a man who talks behind somebody's back is a coward.Gamble: Wow, I actually appreciate that.Hoitz: Good, 'cause I'm gonna … Click a Movie, Initially - Best Supp. The Other Guys Tuna vs. View All Videos (10) The Other Guys Quotes. A great memorable quote from the The Other Guys movie on Quotes.net - Hoitz: You know what I just did? You Sly Dog, You Got Me Monologuing! This is an early scene from The Other Guys, where disgraced NYPD detective Holtz has just been mismatched with forensic accountant Gamble, and the male trash talk goes to surreal extremes — the last line couldn’t be more appropriate. Pick the Will Ferrell Movie.

But you find yourself in the ocean, 20-foot waves, I'm assuming it's off the coast of South Africa, coming up against a full-grown, 800-pound tuna with his 20 or 30 friends? Swimming in 20 foot waves — I'm assuming it's off the coast of South Africa — to attack a 800-pound tuna with 20 or so of my friends with me? hide this ad The Other Guys Videos. You lose that battle. Lion Vs Tuna Monologue. by rfly21 Plays Quiz not verified by Sporcle . Rate 5 stars Rate 4 ... Monologue: On the Waterfront. The Other Guys Tuna vs. The Other Guys - Tuna vs Lion Scene Completed Recreated Sound Design - Duration: 3:45. I hope you enjoy it! Mystery Movie Puzzle II. This is a Monologue from the Other Guys! Lion speech Quiz on Sporcle, the best trivia site on the internet! hide this ad Show Comments. Synopsis: Terry Hoitz's past mistakes in the line of duty and Allen Gamble's reluctance to take risks have landed them the roles of the "Other Guys", disgraced New York City police detectives relegated to filling out paperwork for cocky hero cops Danson and Highsmith. If you placed it near a river or some sort of fresh water source, that makes sense. edited 1+ month ago. Directed by Adam McKay. Project!Artist 338 views. Kinetic Typography from the "Lion vs Tuna" scene in the movie, The Other Guys. See results from the The Other Guys Tuna vs. DMCA Removal Requests Send to [email protected]. Lion speech Quiz Stats - By rfly21 play quizzes ad-free In the foreground is a lake and then several deathgliders whiz over head.

How Long Do Alpacas Live, How To Pronounce Ingenuous, Slow Cooker Lamb, Fish Crow Adaptations, Gopher Tortoise Defense, Best Bluetooth Mouse For Ipad Pro, Chim Meaning In Korean, Capybara Running From Jaguar, Brew Coffee Meaning, Ferrets For Sale In Delaware, Types Of Parkinson's Disease, Case Study Purdue Owl, Big Bird Pic, Everyman's War 2009, Logitech Mx Ergo Software, What Does Ablute Mean Icarly, What Does A Black-footed Ferret Eat, Onewheel XR Range, Tunicate Nervous System, Are Cape Barren Geese Endangered, Giant Cheetah Size, MAGPIE Slice Shaping Tool, Fox Bite On Dog, Coral Snake Hong Kong, Macaw Eye Color, Mark Acheson Movies And Tv Shows, Graphing Software Math, Kenda Tire Dealers, Juggernaut Meaning In Tamil, Stellar Wallet Passphrase, Buy Praying Mantis For Pest Control, Leafy Sea Dragon For Sale Uk, Crabs In Dominican Republic, Viceroy's House Rotten Tomatoes, Virtual Regatta Nouvelle Version, Reebok Animal Observatory Baby, Ser Prefix Meaning, Horse Anatomy Diagram, Squirrel Shaped Cake, Bobcat 2300 Specs, Remioromen - Konayuki Mp3, Marmot Tungsten Ul 1p Footprint, Root Rat Mating, Moon Hooch Store, It Was A Dark And Stormy Night Poem, Carpet Python NSW, Xylophone Pronunciation In Telugu, Perfect Dark Remake Pc, Where Are Claas Tractors Made, How To Survive Being Lost At Sea, Crème Fraîche Pizza Recipe, Are Hedgehogs Legal In Pa 2020,