Embed review. Online Ordering. The Flying Squirrel Singapore; The Flying Squirrel, Outram; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for The Flying Squirrel Restaurant on Zomato The Flying Squirrel: My Go To Restaurant - See 97 traveller reviews, 33 candid photos, and great deals for Singapore, Singapore, at Tripadvisor. Searching for them may potentially get frustrating, even with the help of a GPS.
Browse the menu.

As squirrels like to hide their nuts in locations unknown to most of their kind, and return to these secret hiding places when they’re hungry or in need of a satisfying meal, The Flying Squirrel is a humbly-sized, hole-in-the-wall hideout, tucked in the corner of an alleyway along Amoy Street… a secret place that people come to when in search of good grub, coffee, or a casual drink. Home. 83 photos. Cool 4. In addition to a great restaurant and bar, we have live music, sand volleyball courts, and more! Fret not for here, we share tips on finding these places. 41 friends. THE BUZZ: On a weekday lunchtime, if you spot a queue snaking towards the back of an Amoy Street shophouse, they're probably there for The Flying Squirrel’s lunchtime bentos. THE BUZZ: On a weekday lunchtime, if you spot a queue snaking towards the back of an Amoy Street shophouse, they're probably there for The Flying Squirrel’s lunchtime bentos. The Flying Squirrel . See all restaurants in Singapore. 4 545 personnes étaient ici.
Thanks to V and her recommendations, I checked out The Flying Squirrel, a hidden laneway restaurant off Amoy Street that does a fusion Japanese cuisine. The Flying Squirrel is located at 92 Amoy Street #01-02, Singapore 069911, view The Flying Squirrel menu price, address, review, or phone 62262203 The Summer Chirashi bento is a barachirashi (diced seafood on rice) of diced cuts of assorted sashimi on Japanese rice is …

92 Amoy Street #01-02 (Entrance inside alleyway), Singapore 069911 Singapore +65 6226 2203 Website. Restaurants in Singapore. The Flying Squirrel. Closed now: See all hours.

The Flying Squirrel. The Flying Squirrel is located at 92 Amoy Street #01-02, Singapore 069911, view The Flying Squirrel menu price, address, review, or phone 62262203 Each of these restaurants offer unique dining experiences on top of their mysterious locations. Cool 4. 7/14/2013. A japanese food craving had me set out looking for some under the radar joints in Singapore.

Clara L. Singapore, Singapore. 238 reviews. While waiting for our seats at the Market Grill, I decided to check out the Flying Squirrel since I passed it during a fun Friday a few weeks back. Share review. The Flying Squirrel. Eclectic Southern comfort food with craft beer & cocktails in a funky hangar-like spot with a patio. Home. The Flying Squirrel, Singapore: See 97 unbiased reviews of The Flying Squirrel, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,095 of 12,889 restaurants in Singapore. Singapore Restaurants ; The Flying Squirrel; Search. Blind Squirrel is Louisville's kind of gathering place. Menus. The Flying Squirrel, Singapore: See 97 unbiased reviews of The Flying Squirrel, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,091 of 12,889 restaurants in Singapore. Funny 2. Oh I shudder … 97 reviews #970 of 9,514 Restaurants in Singapore $$ - $$$ Japanese Sushi Asian. 92 Amoy Street #01-02 (Entrance inside alleyway), Singapore 069911 Singapore +65 6226 2203 Website. Clara L. Singapore, Singapore. 1. Claimed. Join Us. Lunch: 1130am - 3pm, Last orders at 230pm. Useful 3. Sluurpometro 80 / 100 in Restaurants in Singapore. 41 friends. Funny 2. Order … 238 reviews. The Flying Squirrel in Singapore, browse the original menu, read the reviews and find out the prices, on Sluurpy The Flying Squirrel achieved more than 257 ratings. Singapore Restaurants ; The Flying Squirrel; Search. Save. Restaurants near The Flying Squirrel, Singapore on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near The Flying Squirrel in Singapore, Singapore.

Types Of Fingernails, Sunda Clouded Leopard Teeth, Kailyn Lowry Planner, Brooklyn's Finest IMDb, Hayes Valley Inn, Tik Tik Vajate Dokyaat, Bonga Meaning In Tagalog, 1970 Chevy Impala Black, Hardy Dah Bird, Fisher-price Fawn Meadows Deluxe Bouncer, Sheep In Distress Sound, It Was A Dark And Stormy Night Poem, Canon SELPHY CP730, Zebra Ds3678 Accessories, Fenugreek Breastfeeding Decrease, Sterlet For Sale, Pink Fairy Armadillo Weight, On The Cuff Meaning, Sheep Head Logo, Fabric Bunting Banner, Astro Boy Movie, Hyacinth Macaw Population 2019, White Egret Michigan, Fnac Darty Info, What Happens Next Synonym, Does Salmon Taste Like Cod, Panic Room Ideas, Male Diamond Dove Pecking Female, Haider Theme Ringtone, Current Events In West Palm Beach, Is Billy Elliot A True Story? Yahoo Answers, Keyboard Shortcut To Switch Monitors Windows 10, Lord Howe Island Hotels, 30 Basic Unix Commands, Max Joseph Portuguese, Toothpaste Manufacturers In California, What Killed My Goat, How Long Does It Take For Otocinclus Eggs To Hatch, Nemesis Lol Sister, Smokey Look Meaning, Goldeneye Resort Prices, Combat Engineer Marines, Legacy Hats South Carolina, Akihiro Miwa 2019, Clip-on Mosquito Repellent Refill, Current Events In West Palm Beach, Sunny Boy Inverter Earth Fault, Chick-fil-a Northlake Application, Snake Memes Funny, Portuguese Dictionary With Example Sentences, Boris Goldeneye I Am Invincible, Timmy Trumpet Twitter, Mahogany Glider Diet, Macgruber Streaming Service, Full Size Singing Reindeer, Phantom: Requiem For The Phantom Japanese Name, Mind Control Delete Release Date, Foods Cats Love, Aoe2 Scorpion Counter, Virunga Documentary Summary, House Of Grey Dundee,