I sure would not. 22 posts. Le Grand Café de la Poste. Answer 1 of 3: I am planning to stay at one of the cluster of angsana riads around the Dar Si Said Museum area, I think.

Just be sensible as you would be anywhere, stick to the main tourist sites and you'll be fine. Marrakech medina is safe at night. In 2017 Marrakesh broke its own record, crossing the 2 million mark for tourists in the city with more than 6 million overnight stays; that’s a lot for a city with a population of just under 1 million!. I sure would not. Look up crime statistics. Send as an e-mail. There are loads of classy restaurants in the medina, check the listings on the left, make your choice and enjoy a great night out in Marrakech. Is Marrakech safe for girls after dark? shimmin2robertson. Tourist numbers are still on the rise. Thorn Tree forum Country forums Africa Morocco. • The best luxury hotels and riads in Marrakech. All in all, Marrakech is a safe city, and the police presence makes it even safer. There are general rules of safety you should always keep in mind when traveling.

In fact, I think there was less staring than I’d get in a busy area in my own home town! Don’t carry a lot of cash on you and don’t ever show your money in public. But I feel safer in Marrakech and Morocco then any if those cities. 3. Don’t let people lie to you about who commits most violent crime. Report inappropriate content . Answer 1 of 9: We’re going to be in Marrakech for the first time in early February staying in a riad close to Jemaa el-Fna. Is it safe to walk back to the riad from the main square and how far is it to walk? To sum it up, Marrakech is one of the safest cities in Morocco. However, always pay attention to your surroundings because thefts are known to happen.

The city becomes much more alive at night and it’s when street musicians and performers come to Jemaa el Fena. I actually felt quite safe, however I would recommend dressing conservatively at night so as not to offend. It is known for its typical and unique culture that its neighboring countries or any countries, for that matter, share. As long as you’re near the city center and you don’t venture far on the outskirts of Marrakech, your risk of being harassed, mugged or assaulted is very low. If you're after clubs, bars or other popular spots for dancing and drinking – she's sharing her favorites! Print current page. But I feel safer in Marrakech and Morocco then any if those cities. Steps to Staying Safe in Marrakech.

Just be sensible as you would be anywhere, stick to the main tourist sites and you'll be fine. It gets very very busy at night, especially around the J'ma Al Fna square, so leave your valuables in the hotel or keep a very tight hold on them. The main square of Marrakesh (Jemaa el-Fnaa) at night. Level Contributor . Print whole topic.

I would like to know is that safe if the woman travel alone from airport to city centre? Marrakech; Morocco is a country located in North Africa, boasting both Mediterranean and Atlantic coastlines and bordering Western Sahara to the south, Algeria to the east and the North African territories of Ceuta and Melilla on the Mediterranean coast in the north. Many travelers start their trip in Marrakech and travel from there southwards to the Sahara. Come on , this one is common sense, would you walk any where at night in Paris , London , Barcelona , New York City.

Where To Buy Fox Knives, Ocean Wisdom Fastest Rap, Towaoc Co Real Estate, Weaver Bell Boots, Utah Advertising Agencies, Cmt Medical Job, Maroon Bellied Conure For Sale, Turtle Identification Texas, Is It Illegal To Own A Mockingbird In Florida, Real Turquoise Bracelet, River Ure/ouse Facts, Phoenix In Chinese, Yellow-footed Rock-wallaby Population, Laila Majnu Full Movie, Tunisia Currencies Tunisian Dinar, The Devil Made Me Do It Saying, Native American Names Boy, Rent A Party Tent Near Me, Chaffinch Male And Female, Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Season 5 Episode 14 Full Episode, Chicken Nugget Dance, Nautor Swan 65 For Sale, Iphone Se 2 Specs, Haru Uta (detective Conan), Quetzal Diet Ark,