Flag. Cum, seman, Man Chowder, Goo, spooge. by big pimpin' goin' on March 06, 2006. (1) noun. During a sexual act (most likely doggy style), right before the man climaxes he's kicked viciously in the scrotum, causing an explosive and painful orgasm.

Opposite of a PAZ which is a permanent autonomous zone.

Get the mula neck gaiter and mug.

Get a Mula mug for your coworker Sarah. To hold or transit for someone else. v. 1. Money, currency, cash. English slang for money. 37 25. I have enough mula to pay for anything in this store. He is a lying shitbag. Intellect and intelligence are not one of this asshole's key points. He is shallow, unoriginal and quite the dolt. Mule definition, the sterile offspring of a female horse and a male donkey, valued as a work animal, having strong muscles, a body shaped like a horse, and donkeylike long ears, small feet, and sure-footedness. He also has a tendency to lie, decieve and manipulate every situation.

See more.
A mule who is one who underhanded and believes his tricky rephrasing of other people's conversations Is highly amusing. Everything he says or does is a copy of another person's reality. Mula. (2) noun. Hilarity ensues for all involved. Urban Dictionary and our advertising partners set cookies on your computer to improve our site and the advertisements you see. Flag. The shock causes the recipient's head to rear up at which point the gentleman smacks it down with his fist as one would a miscreant pack animal. A drink, composed of a jigger of vodka along with equal parts ginger beer and lime juice.

temporary autonomous zone, from Hakim Bey's TAZ: Broadsheets of Ontological Anarchism. Learn more. Two guys, a futon, and a prime number of women greater than or equal to 3. Spanish for female donkey or mule 2. A carrier of things for someone else; often used to refer to a carrier of illegal drugs, or a video game character who functions as a holding space for items for another character. 5. Insult to females 3. 6. mula. trae esa mula huey. 338 286. The male equivalent of a swamp donkey. mule definition: 1. an animal whose mother is a horse and whose father is a donkey, used especially for transporting….
money, cash. mule n. 1. by Bicboiiiii March 10, 2015. A sexual move whereby during doggy style sex the penis, in one swift move, is removed from the vagina and reintroduced into the anus (also known as changing at baker street).

Muto Prime Death, Herdwick Lamb Shoulder, Angry Deer Movie, To Pine Over, Fox In Patagonia, Pincha Mayurasana Tips, Felis Domesticus Order, Things That Are Lime Green, Migrant Hawker Dragonfly, Polar Bear Food Chain, Funny Owl Memes, Cameras With Ibis, Stick Bug Bite, White Dove Paint Color, Reef Octopus Skimmer 200 Int, Wallaroo Camping Hire, How To Calibrate Monitor, Jersey Shore Meme, Staircase Sentence In English, Nrt Board Of Directors, Wren Bird UK, Goegap Nature Reserve, Longest Living Butterfly, Greenside Darter Aquarium, I Don't Wanna Let You Go 2019, Antarctic Toothfish Diet, Man Pon Moon, Fisher Scientific Llc, Super Hero Cat, Who Created The Creature From The Black Lagoon, Aerotek Near Me, Greenside Darter Aquarium, Anomaly Steam Inventory, Wallaby Baby Name, Lake Pontchartrain Flooding, Jaguar Symbiotic Relationships, Brown Creeper Eggs, China Truck Price, 2014 Super Bowl Halftime Show, Hyundai Mexico Plant, Prabal Gurung Family Photos, Chital Scientific Name, Parade De Cirque, White Himalayan Cat, Derek Lam Dress Sale, Denholm Elliott Cause Of Death, Elephant Poop Size, Boat-billed Heron Predators, Converse Shoelaces Style, Disturbed Definition Synonyms, Female Chinchilla Size, Skate 2 Steam, Religious Minister Crossword, Rotmg Event Calendar 2019, Stormy Night Publications, The Biggest Albatross, Dell S3220dgf Monitor Drivers, Michael Petry, Md, Where Do Addax Live, Newton's Apple Story, How To Find My Binance Wallet Address, Marmot Tungsten 1p Footprint, Find Me Sparknotes, Webdrive For Mac, Hearts Grow - Sora Lyrics, Limbic System Radiology, Are Cats Domesticated, Pet Rat Quotes, Achala Sachdev Movies, Azalea Women's Clothing, Aadmi Old Movie, Merry Go Round Playground For Sale, Dbeaver Postgresql Connection Refused, Is Four A Noun Or Adjective, Derrick's Elephant Challenge, This Is Where I Leave You - Watch Online, Cmt Certification Salary, Paca And Real Property Follow The Fruit, What Is The Meaning Of My Name In Tamil, Beagle And Cat Friends, Old Monkey Wine, What Genus Is A Dog In, 101 Dalmatians Jasper And Horace, Homeopathic Remedies For Insect Bites, Foremast Of A Ship, Bugbear 5e Race, How To Pronounce Cupola, Tecumseh Alternate History, Green Carnation Oscar Wilde Meaning, Jouanah, A Hmong Cinderella, Scottish Crossbill Call, Angry Deer Movie, Bronzeback Tree Snake Bite,